At the time of this post, I will be conducting reviews of books for children and adolescents for my Spring 2020 course, Literature for Children and Young Adults. I do plan on reviewing other types of books in the future. I hope to develop my skills in promoting literatures to a diverse population. Please follow along through the tag Book Reviews.
2020 Book Reviews for Literature for Children and Young Adults
- Crown: An Ode to the Fresh Cut by Derrick Barnes and Illustrated by Gordon C. James.
- Draw! by Raúl Colón.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter.
- The Three Little Javelinas by Susan Lowell and illustrated by Jim Harris.
- Rapunzel by Paul O. Zelinsky.
- Turtle Knows Your Name by Ashley Bryan.
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson.
- A Pocketful of Poems by Nikki Grimes and Illustrated by Javaka Steptoe.
- Stop Pretending: What Happened When My Big Sister Went Crazy by Sonya Sones.